• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 Belvedere Trans cross member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
5:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys/girls I'm looking for a transmission cross member for a 66 Belvedere. If you have one let me know a price shipped to 30157 If it had the bolts that would be awesome too.

deleted

Last edited:
I've got one from a 6 cyl car but it might be a while before it comes out.

The car is in very nice shape.

Hey guys/girls I'm looking for a transmission cross member for a 66 Belvedere. If you have one let me know a price shipped to 30157 If it had the bolts that would be awesome too.

I have one from a 66 coronet 500. It has two of the bolts, $100 shipped.

Well, hell apparently they are abundant. I just want to get one as cheap as possible. Im just going to stuff the 440 into the car to get it out of my garage. So i just need it as cheap as possible.

Well, hell apparently they are abundant. I just want to get one as cheap as possible. Im just going to stuff the 440 into the car to get it out of my garage. So i just need it as cheap as possible.

You didn't state if for an auto or 4-spd. The one shown above is for an auto. 4-spd is different.

The same crossmember is used for all automatic transmissions from 6 cyl to small block to 440. 4 speed is different but if you already have one from an automatic use it. Mine is $100 shipped aso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back