• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 belvedere whats it worth?

belvedere 67

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
I just picked up a 66 belvedere parts car so I could use some on my 67. I took off a few parts, but the car is very complete. My question is should I sell it as a project car or part it out? Its a 318 wide block car, auto, has air conditioning , power steering. Bench seat (poor condition) perfect glass all the way around , perfect hood , grill is in good shape (a couple of very minor dents) excellent headlight bezels, has the side trim along the outside of car, nice condition, Trunk floor is very good, I have not looked under the carpet, but it feels solid. I do not no if the motor is free, The 1/4s are junk, the doors are solid no rust but a few easy dents, same with the fenders. Has nice inside door panels. The car has no title. So do I part it out , sell it , or keep it for a parts car for myself? And whats it worth? thanks for any opinions. SAM_0870.jpgSAM_0871.jpgSAM_0872.jpgSAM_0873.jpgSAM_0875.jpgSAM_0876.jpgSAM_0877.jpgSAM_0882.jpgSAM_0883.jpg

That looks like its worth saving. Even if just for a racecar project. I hate to see them parted out and junked.

After what I have been through trying to sell my '66 Coronet 440 I'd say part it out. People want a rock solid, reliable driver in fresh paint for 5k these days. I blame it on the "picker" TV shows.

Jeremiah, I know how that is! I've got a 66Coronet 500 b-block 4spd.(370 built) solid runner but does need resto. No body wants a project anymore! 3 years trying to sell it so I'm making a daily driver out of it!
Don't crush it Restore it! as the saying goes.

That car would sell in less than a week for 2K.

You might do better than that parting it out.
(but it's be a shame)

It will sit for months or more at 3K.

If I could get 2K I would sell it for that.....Any takers?

One thing you want to know, 66 and 67 B bodies are all by them self's. You can build a complete 68/ 7? off the net but 66/67 good luck. Trim pieces are impossible to find. Don't ask me why.STH72713.jpg

That's true, and that's where a lot of the part out money would come from as it looks like he has all of it.

If you decide to part it out I would be interested in some parts. Thanks!

You'd sell some rarer/nicer parts, but most would be scrapped. I'd sell it for whatever I could get, and avoid all the work/hassles.

Auto Transport Service
Back