• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'66 Charger 1/4's

sam dupont

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
I know I saw it here on FBBO, but I can't find the right Forum. There's a guy who knocks out quarters by hand. They weren't cheap, but they weren't completely prohibitive either. They looked pretty good in the photos, though it was without paint. If anybody bought one, I would also like to hear how they liked it. Photos would be cool.

I know I saw it here on FBBO, but I can't find the right Forum. There's a guy who knocks out quarters by hand. They weren't cheap, but they weren't completely prohibitive either. They looked pretty good in the photos, though it was without paint. If anybody bought one, I would also like to hear how they liked it. Photos would be cool.
It is Joe Phillips. Who is a member.

Thanks, that's the guy. He has a website: Joe Philips Restoration. His stuff looks good.

I sent Joe pictures and measurements of my quarters. Don’t know if if it helped. I am glad that there are good reports on them.

They look good in the photos on FB. Someone bought a pair, but he hasn't installed them yet. He says he will report when he does.

Auto Transport Service
Back