• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Charger $15 and it comes with "original rims" lmao

No matter how hard i try i just cant make myself like that body style.

Head lights are extra apparently.

Even when my brother had one that was very nice and he loved it....I said the same thing.....for what its worth I'm not crazy about my car either...

Those cars are either a love or hate thing, nothing in between. I have one, and it has grown on me. Never thought I want one, but a 440 and 4 spd sure changed my mind.

That's a real shame too. It will rot into the ground right where it is. Looks pretty solid too. I used to didn't like that body style either......and I have a friend who has an original 66 Hemi car.......but slowly over the years, they've grown on me.

Didn't know the factory put on aluminum rims on assembly line.

"Rebuilt 30 years ago"

oh, that's rich...

Haha! That's like saying "it was new once".

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it has a 70's white bucket seat in it? Anybody confirm?

Good catch. I'd say that is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

That 66/67 body style still doesn't do it for me but having a hemi and a 4 spd in mine sort of takes the sting out of it.

Gotta hate it when they type that extra zero on the end of the price.... Friggin liar or complete dumbass, one out of the two, or both..

Attachments

• 66charger1.jpg
    66charger1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 221
  • 66charger2.jpg
    66charger2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 213
How do you like those HP specs Prop?

425 hp due to "specially done" heads and intake.... 30 yrs ago....

LMAO!!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL wow

if I had have one , I think I would jump on this one for a fraction of the cost ... 3K
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3729746989.html

Shake $1800 in green paper at him, put it on the trailer, bring it home, tub it, 4 link, drop in a 520, cage it, stiffen the frame, 5 point harness, flat black, custum wide cop steelies, wrinkle walls, buy a helmet and go really fast in straight lines.

:headbang:

How do you like those HP specs Prop?

425 hp due to "specially done" heads and intake.... 30 yrs ago....

LMAO!!

- - - Updated - - -

Shake $1800 in green paper at him, put it on the trailer, bring it home, tub it, 4 link, drop in a 520, cage it, stiffen the frame, 5 point harness, flat black, custum wide cop steelies, wrinkle walls, buy a helmet and go really fast in straight lines.

:headbang:

LOL! Those are fantastic.......I need to patent that guys engine HP formula. Going off of his statistics Dave, I'm guessing your bird should be running a healthy 550-600 Horse. Whoa mamma...hang on!!

ERWRoadRunner2.jpg

That's too bad, it's gonna sit there and rot. Those qtrs look nice, they don't grow on tree's that's for damn sure. 4 spd car too. Yes, seats look to be out a 70's B or E body.
Rebuilt 30 years and go and only 20,000 miles. Looks like its been sitting in the same spot for 30 years.

LOL! Those are fantastic.......I need to patent that guys engine HP formula. Going off of his statistics Dave, I'm guessing your bird should be running a healthy 550-600 Horse. Whoa mamma...hang on!!

View attachment 112623

Oh my old bird was so "special" it must be a thousand hp.

lol!

(hippie horses)

I think he's smoking too many of those left handed cigs.

Auto Transport Service
Back