• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Charger Broadcast Sheet Locations.

TimS

Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
I've been hunting for the broadcast sheet for my 66 Charger with no luck. Back to the original owner plus one other, the sheet has not been found. I've gotten under the carpet, top of glove box and gone thru the front seats. Has anyone ever found a sheet in the rear seats? I don't want to dismantle and take a chance on damaging the original seats and covers unless there is a shot at finding it. Thanks.

under rear seats, maybe in a door panel, on top of gas tank, plus the other places you already looked......under carpet, and inside front seat backs

Bryan

under rear seats, maybe in a door panel, on top of gas tank, plus the other places you already looked......under carpet, and inside front seat backs

Bryan

No luck under back seat bottoms. How bout the backs?

not all cars got them back put back in from the line workers that were reading them....I have had one of my Chargers since 1974, never found a sheet in that car. We bought another 66 one owner car back in the mid 90's....completely gutted the interior to replace carpets and all, never found a build sheet in that car either....

Yep. That's what I'm thinking happened with this 66 Charger I have. I do have the window sticker, certi card and fender tag that are like new. Those will do.

on one of my 66 Chargers, I got the fender tag...on the other 66, I got window sticker, fender tag, certicard, and original owners manual with selling dealer stamped in it...

I'm good with those

Found mine under the rear passenger's seat bottom, but it was in this condition:
broadcast.jpg

Only legible info was circled "XP29" in red grease pencil. That was the one thing I was already certain of....:icon_thumleft:

Yep. That's what I'm thinking happened with this 66 Charger I have. I do have the window sticker, certi card and fender tag that are like new. Those will do.
You can also get your IBM build card from Chrysler. It has the options listed on it and ties the VIN and SO Number together.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I found one for my 67 under the headliner.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back