• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 CHARGER BULBS

Skatpak

Local time
6:01 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, can someone please verify ther correct bulb number for the turn signal indicators in the cluster please? the parts manual does not list them, I looked up a coronet since it lists that as a bulb number 1753-632 but does not convert to anything current.
where can I get the bulb sockets for the turn signal bulbs that push into the back of the cluster

Last edited:
#158 bulb
sockets for bulb - any parts store (pricey). Check the internet you will find them cheaper then the parts store price

#158 bulb
sockets for bulb - any parts store (pricey). Check the internet you will find them cheaper then the parts store price
thats not the correct bulb. they are tiny little round light and round bases thet push in and turn to lock. i cant make out the writing on my origional ones.
the sockets are a single wire that ground when pushed into the back of the cluster.

https://news.classicindustries.com/restoration-tips/mopar-lighting-guide-bulb-charts/

go down to B Body Mopar light Bulb Chart - Instrument cluster

camco-194-158-hd-auto-instr-pair-2500-500-hr-54751.jpg

Last edited:
I appreciate you getting back to me so quick, I saw that and it is incorrect for the charger. the charger is all el lighting except the turn signals and the hi beam indicator, lamps not locked, and pb light. they do not show the correct bulbs for this
Just took one of my bulbs out. 1195, haven’t checked for a crossover.
I have seen many cases where people have used hotter bulbs in console lights, licence plate light and the result is burnt or melted plastic.

I found the answer in the 66-67 charger supplement, bulb 57. What it does not show is the console light bulb numbers. are the c pillar and the console the same light bulb 1004?, it shows the c pillar and the dome as the same 1004, since there is no dome light is 1004 in the console?

I found the answer in the 66-67 charger supplement, bulb 57. What it does not show is the console light bulb numbers. are the c pillar and the console the same light bulb 1004?, it shows the c pillar and the dome as the same 1004, since there is no dome light is 1004 in the console?
Yes, on page 8-109 of Service Manual.

Sail panel 1004
Glove compartment 1891
Hi beam. And t/s 57
Brake warning 257
Park and ts. 1034 exterior
Trunk light 1004
Tail lights. 1034
Back up. 1141
License. 67

Console courtesy. 90

Thank you for the info on the light bulbs.

The radio 66 and 67 were the same (EL) UNLESS it was AM/FM, then it was a bulb.

So were the AM radios the same part/model number both years? I know what the books say but ......

Last edited:
The radio 66 and 67 were the same (EL) UNLESS it was AM/FM, then it was a bulb.
Wasn’t thinking correctly. It is the console shifter light that changed to a bulb in 67.
AM/Fm radios were not available in 66-67 Chargers as far as I can ascertain through researching .

Wasn’t thinking correctly. It is the console shifter light that changed to a bulb in 67.
AM/Fm radios were not available in 66-67 Chargers as far as I can ascertain through researching .
Standard AM was Model 233, Model 381 Deluxe AM, and Model 370 AM/FM Astrophonic according to the Accessories book.

Auto Transport Service
Back