• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger headlight motor

Used to have a guy over at 66-67charger that rebuilt them, but he's been MIA from sometime. Unsure of anybody else who does it.

I'm pretty sure Kim at passion4mopars can rebuild those motors. Just do a web search for passion4mopars and her site will pop up. They are in Florida...

Mark

There is one on eBay now that works for $55. Give me a couple of weeks until I get my 66 back together'. I have 5 motors with buckets that all work. 2014-03-02_10.34.06.jpg

that would be awesome it just depends on what you want for them college is freakin expensive and im trying to muddle through that and fix my car on my med retirement from va.

I am sorry but my wife sold a pair of them (200, should have been double or better) gone now :(, I didn't tell her to hold them and she didn't know what the value was. If you can find a working set for a couple of hundred you should by them. Don't wait when you find them; I have seen them go for over 500. John

- - - Updated - - -

she hates my car/hobby but doesn't say to much about it. She knew I was going to sell a pair of the motors and then she sold a pair for 200 after I tested, cleaned and painted a pair; it would have been ok if I knew it was for/helping out a Mopar buddy that I could stay in touch with. I wasn't too happy with this move for that cost!!!!:angryfire::angryfire:

Hello, do you rebuild the 66 charger power packs or work on the clusters or just do the motors?

Auto Transport Service
Back