• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 charger top of fender holes and clips

northeastmoparnet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:24 PM
Reaction score
There are 6 holes in the top of my fender for the moulding. Three seem larger than the other three? What am I missing to hold the trim on? Where can I get a package kit?

I have the same problem/ question you have. From what I can see the trim on the doors are similar. On my car a clip with a thru bolt held each end of the trim an plastic push pins held the remainder on both the fender trim and the door trim. I will need the clips and I'm missing the trim on top of one fender if you should come across one. If I find something (clips) first I will contact you. Den

I have the same problem/ question you have. From what I can see the trim on the doors are similar. On my car a clip with a thru bolt held each end of the trim an plastic push pins held the remainder on both the fender trim and the door trim. I will need the clips and I'm missing the trim on top of one fender if you should come across one. If I find something (clips) first I will contact you. Den
If you have access to an auto body supplier, you could take the moulding and match a metal clip to the moulding. You could check and see if R/T Specialties has them, not sure how well they work. Also the plastic pin type were used on other Chrysler products, you just need to know the width.

Auto Transport Service
Back