• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet 500 Vert, where do the Emblems go?

SassyPants

Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi Team, I am ready to put the emblems on the Front Fenders. I have searched the FSM and so far, can not find the Measurement locations for the Coronet 500, the V8, and the Gold "Dodge" emblem on the front fender. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place on the FSM?? Anyone have a Schematic of where they go or can provide coaching?? Best, B.

There is no gold dodge emblem anyplace on the body. It says Coronet 500 only on the front fender.

The FSM doesn’t have those measurements, actually no factory book I know of has emblem measurements. The parts book shows photos Of all of them, but not any measurements.

Thanks for the note R413. Here is the original car just out of the Barn and the now ready emblems. I believe they are correct for the car?? It is a 361 V8. The drivers side did not have the gold Dodge Badge on it. Wonder if that is correct or if it should have a gold badge down low as well?

I can guess, but it would be convenient if there are measurements as to where they go exactly, or at least close. Best, B.

IMG_1506.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpg

The gold "pentastar" on the pass lower should have mud holes on the back where it was filled by the "body man". Same with all the other holes for the emblems. Unless he welded them all in. :thankyou:

Auto Transport Service
Back