• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Coronet Complete Parts Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk12

Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This project never came to fruition. Unfortunately priorities have shifted and need to down size quick.

Have had this car about 14 years. I would like to sell it in one shot. I don't think it's worth the effort for restoration other than a daily driver or a parts car to supplement an on going restoration. This car does have a good Kansas title and I do have plenty of extra parts off other donor cars. The car is complete with the exception of the leaf springs. Car body is sitting on a dolly and completely disassembled.

Body Type: W = Dodge Coronet / Charger
Price Class: P = Premium
Body Type: 23 = 2 Door Hardtop
Engine: F = 361 265HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Year: 6 = 1966
Sequence Number: 249900 = 149900th Vehicle Built

Asking $500

Picture gallery

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-hChrrP

Will post additional parts although they may be in the gallery link above.

Full body pan and frame rail and fender apron

i-fhBBP3j-X4.jpg
i-7D8KVns.jpg

I would buy it if it was closer. Cost me too much to get it here.

There was a guy from overseas looking for those parts for a car he bought that the seller misrepresented. He wanted a parts car but if I remember he needed the piece you have crated up in the pick. you may have to search the cars or parts wanted section from awhile back. good luck with the sale.

Trunk section ( The forward trunk (between the wheel wells) section that people punch holes through to get to the upper shock mounts)

View attachment 667806

Complete additional front end (factory sway bar) steering box and Power steering pump included.
Firewall
Torsion bar cross-member

20181015_111200.jpg 20181015_111229.jpg 20181015_111747.jpg 20181015_111814.jpg 20181015_111820.jpg

Just a note - the parts are from donor cars and not cut from this chassis. The complete car and all the parts acquired are included.

Any photos of the interior parts?

Another duplicate part since I have a full floor pan..

20181015_131051.jpg

Also have 2 '66 charger fenders which are in very good shape. I don't have pics yet. Everything is bagged and tagged.

After reading all the posts and looking at the pictures posted and most of the gallery of pictures I'm a little confused. The first picture in the gallery is of a complete car. Then I assume that car is being disassembled. Then there are picture after picture of body parts, cross member's, suspension parts, ect. It appears to me that from everything stated that there is close to two cars worth of parts to move. $500 dollars is not the problem, it's how big of truck and trailer do I have to have to move all this stuff? I'm in Alabama so multiple trips to you are out of the question. Also how much time does one have to get all this stuff? Thanks Jerry

The pictures in the gallery are of the car. The car was disassembled about 14 years ago and bagged and tagged. Motor, tranny, rear end are separated from the car. Full floor pan, cowl, frame rails, complete front end, sheet metal from donor cars are all separate parts, or parts acquired for use for repair. I have additional hood and trunk lid from a 67. There is a lot of extra stuff which in addition makes it more of a headache :). This weekend I will do a video of the car and rest of the stuff I have, so you can see or better judge what is entailed and condition of the car. I can be flexible on time but Jan 2019 would probably be my limit. I will be most likely losing my job (obvious) - Corporate Merger - so need to focus on getting out of this house etc.. and moving on with life. Time is not super sensitive yet but a consideration to my situation.

Are you saying everything goes? Thanks Jerry

Yes. Big hassle for all of this stuff - which is why I am not asking for much. Just the extra parts alone one could make their money back + if re-sold.

So for clarity, condition of sale is that one needs to take everything.

BTW - getting some PM's from people that are a lot closer. Alabama is a long haul..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back