• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 66 Coronet Deck Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Dad

Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a deck lid for a 66 Coronet. Needs to be in very nice condition. No previous damage or repairs and as close to rust free as possible. Located in the Midwest would be a plus but will consider all.

Thanks for the response. Let me know what you want for it along with a few pictures. Any rust along the underside seam? Dings, dents etc? Are you willing to ship it? If so who do you use. I live just southeast of Chicago in northwest Indiana (46324).
Thanks, Ray

Well I have to apologize. The Coronet d-lid I have is a 67 and the 66 d-lid I have is a Satellite. Sorry no help.

Thanks for the response. Let me know what you want for it along with a few pictures. Any rust along the underside seam? Dings, dents etc? Are you willing to ship it? If so who do you use. I live just southeast of Chicago in northwest Indiana (46324).
Thanks, Ray
Hi I have a nice deck lid and I live in northern Minnesota if you are still looking. Thanks daryl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back