• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 66 Coronet Fuel Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce W

Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a fuel gauge for my 1966 Dodge Coronet. I would like to stay with an original gauge so I can use the factory voltage limiter. Thank you.

Hi. Yes I am still in need of a working fuel gauge. How much do you want for the gauge + shipping to zip 53574?

$40 shipped. But usually the gauge is not the problem. A lot of times the ground strap at the tank is NG.

I know grounding at the tank and the instrument panel is critical. I this case, my gauge was physically damaged by me :(. One of those times while trying to do something good....something bad happened. How shall I make payment?

I know grounding at the tank and the instrument panel is critical. I this case, my gauge was physically damaged by me :(. One of those times while trying to do something good....something bad happened. How shall I make payment?
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back