• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 66 Coronet gutter trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbr459

Local time
6:02 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the chrome gutter moulding corners for a 66 Coronet to door hardtop. They go on the gutter moulding above the wing window.
Thanks

20220829_085009.jpg

I have a single corner if you can’t find a set of two.

From 66 coronet 2 doors coupe.
Should be the same.

20220829_110955.jpg

20220829_110943(0).jpg

I don’t think there is a side to them. I think they are interchangeable from side to side. If I’m wrong I hope someone will correct me.

You can have it for a reasonable shipping amount. I can wrap it with some bubble wrap in a small padded envelope and mail it and it should be fine. It’s hard for me to guess mailing rates anymore but shouldn’t be more than $5 I would hope. If you want it I can mail it and let you know the actual mailing cost and you can send a check if you want. I will need your name and address.

You can have it for a reasonable shipping amount. I can wrap it with some bubble wrap in a small padded envelope and mail it and it should be fine. It’s hard for me to guess mailing rates anymore but shouldn’t be more than $5 I would hope. If you want it I can mail it and let you know the actual mailing cost and you can send a check if you want. I will need your name and address.
Sounds good
Dan Bruno
4067 San Marino St.
Kettering OH 45440
I will send you a check as soon as you let me know the cost.
Thanks

I was out of padded envelops but I made one with some small bubble wrap. I’ll mail it Mon and let you know the mailing cost.

my info is:

Dan Clemans
6808 Austin Harbor Loop
Sherwood Arkansas 72120

Thanks

I was out of padded envelops but I made one with some small bubble wrap. I’ll mail it Mon and let you know the mailing cost.

my info is:

Dan Clemans
6808 Austin Harbor Loop
Sherwood Arkansas 72120

Thanks
When you say coupe, I think of a 2 door sedan, if so,I don’t think they would fit on a hard top.

my info is:

Dan Clemans
6808 Austin Harbor Loop
Sherwood Arkansas

When you say coupe, I think of a 2 door sedan, if so,I don’t think they would fit on a hard top.
I received the part today.
Nice part and good wrap job. I wish you had the other one.
Is a money order okay with you, do you have paypal?
Let me know your preference.
Thanks

Good, wish I had the other one also. PayPal is OK if you prefer and do family and friends. I will PM you my email for it.

I received the part today.
Nice part and good wrap job. I wish you had the other one.
Is a money order okay with you, do you have paypal?
Let me know your preference.
Thanks

Dan, looks like I did have the other one to make a pair. Found it today in some Mopar stuff I was sorting through. Has a little paint overspray on it but otherwise fine shape.

If you are still looking for another one I’ll make you the same deal on this one. Let me know.

Dan

That's great.
I will take it, thanks

OK, sent you a PM before I saw your response. I’ll try to mail tomorrow - ran my errands for today aleady.

No worries, the first one fit great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back