• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Hemi Positive Battery Cable for M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

eckdal

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New in the bag - Year One part number HU 1001 - reproduction - $150.00 - Wichita,KS

Attachments

• 66 B Body Hemi Battery harness 001.jpg
    66 B Body Hemi Battery harness 001.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 66 B Body Hemi Battery harness 002.jpg
    66 B Body Hemi Battery harness 002.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 239
FYI, the cable YearOne sells is not correct for a 1966. It fits, but the smaller wire off the battery terminal should be black not red.
Regards,

Thanks for the info - I have had this on the shelf in my garage for a long time and have no use for it any more - funny that Year One is asking $319 for this when it is not correct

Here is a picture of my 1966 battery cable with the black and red wires off the battery terminal. I think it was only in 1966. I have had problems with YearOne selling parts that are not concourse correct. For the price they charge you would expect that they would at least let you know it's not factory correct.
Regards,

Attachments

• 1966 wire.jpg
    1966 wire.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 177
i wonder what the shipping charges on that part from year one would be, i found its very high on the stuff i bought. in fact i will never buy another year one part for that reason.

steve

I can't remember but everything seems high from them. I always try to find another source before considering them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back