• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '66 Plymouth Belvedere/Satellite Tail Light Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
They have to go. 1966 Plymouth Belvedere/Satellite Tail Light Lenses, NOS. These will work for the Satellite model but are correct for the Belvedere I and II. The Belvedere II had either the plain ones like these or the chrome accented ones which were an option. The chrome ones were standard for the Satellite model. I am thinning my parts stash so they need to go to a good home. I am asking $150.00 for the set with a flat rate USPS shipping of $13.70 to your door. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/Cashiers Check, and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear the bank before I will ship. No Western Union Money Grams PERIOD!!! No exceptions. All my sales are final. Come and grab them as they are in very excellent condition...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck

IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0744.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back