• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66" Plymouth Satelitte - Thanks for the add!

mamaziggy

Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Thank you for the add!

I have owned my 66' Satellite for the last 10 years. When I bought her she was still original paint with a 318 Poly. My husband and I did a 4 year restoration. We took off every part that could come off and started from the frame up. My original goal was to paint if red, white and blue like the Sox & Martin cars, but my husband was kind of unsure where to cut the lines, so we took the paint that we had the most of and painted her Inferno Red. Her name is "Ruby". We bought a 493 Blue Print crate motor, had a 727 torqueflite built with manual valve body and in the last year or so we changed out the original rear end and put in a Quick Performance Ford 9" with 325 gears. Some have asked why we went with the 9", the simple answer is that my husband own a 56' Chevy gasser wagon and my daughter owns a 57' Chevy gasser that both have 9' rear ends in them and if one broke down, we could swap them around.

Again, thanks for the add! Kim

20210719_174310_resized.jpg

Thank you for the add!

I have owned my 66' Satellite for the last 10 years. When I bought her she was still original paint with a 318 Poly. My husband and I did a 4 year restoration. We took off every part that could come off and started from the frame up. My original goal was to paint if red, white and blue like the Sox & Martin cars, but my husband was kind of unsure where to cut the lines, so we took the paint that we had the most of and painted her Inferno Red. Her name is "Ruby". We bought a 493 Blue Print crate motor, had a 727 torqueflite built with manual valve body and in the last year or so we changed out the original rear end and put in a Quick Performance Ford 9" with 325 gears. Some have asked why we went with the 9", the simple answer is that my husband own a 56' Chevy gasser wagon and my daughter owns a 57' Chevy gasser that both have 9' rear ends in them and if one broke down, we could swap them around.

Again, thanks for the add! Kim

View attachment 1355597
Welcome!

Welcome to the site. You are the first one I've seen with such proper etiquette before immediately posting a For Sale advert.. :thumbsup:

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Yeah, I could easily see it Sox & Martin colors and meaning business. Although that red with the blacked out hood and huge banner down the sign isn't hiding its speed capability all that much. Nice.

I like your build style

welcome to FBBO from NoorCal Sierras

maybe check out our Racers-Hangout
& Resto-mod & Pro-touring forum/s sections here

Welcome from OH. I own 2 66s. One Dodge, one Plymouth. The body lines really grow on you.

Welcome from another WI '66 Satellite owner - great looking car!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to the site!! I also have a 66.....

Welcome from OH. I own 2 66s. One Dodge, one Plymouth. The body lines really grow on you.
I liked them from since they were new!

Auto Transport Service
Back