• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 satellite convertible front seat covers

earrll26

Local time
7:24 AM
Reaction score
Looking for new front seat covers problem being I can't seem to find the red western scroll covers with the brown. I found a pic of another original with the same brown inlay.as my rear seat any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

15861912617902755837249125607113.jpg

Never saw one like that, and you saw a second one? Same guy did two cars, he's messing with you.:D If you go to a hidden area is it the same? This is up to you, in a hidden area maybe a LITTLE lacquer thinner on a paper towel a quick wipe to see if dyed.
My gold seats turned brown on tops of scroll pattern but not the other vinyl.

Never saw one like that, and you saw a second one? Same guy did two cars, he's messing with you.:D If you go to a hidden area is it the same? This is up to you, in a hidden area maybe a LITTLE lacquer thinner on a paper towel a quick wipe to see if dyed.
My gold seats turned brown on tops of scroll pattern but not the other vinyl.

This is an original Ontario Canada car the other I saw online was a hemi hardtop car sold on classic cars in Tennessee
15389577-1966-plymouth-satellite-std.jpg

But the door panels are all red?
I tend to doubt it was made that way.

But the door panels are all red?
I tend to doubt it was made that way.
It could have been done to break up all that Red in the interior and give it a splash of color!

Auto Transport Service
Back