• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'66 Satellite Convertible in Johnnie Walker Commercial

64BEL

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:09 AM
Reaction score
Does this ride belong to an FBBO member? It has CA plates.

Wonder if its from Picture Car Warehouse? They had a green 66 Hemi vert thay Reggie Jackson owned and Charlie Sheen owned. It was in a B/J auction 95 k no sale then ebay 120k starting bid. Don't think it sold.

Really, REALLY don't like the commercial, and I won't comment further at all about that, but the Satellite is GORGEOUS!

Really, REALLY don't like the commercial, and I won't comment further at all about that, but the Satellite is GORGEOUS!
I drink bourbon, AMERICAN whiskey !!!!!

Wonder if its from Picture Car Warehouse? They had a green 66 Hemi vert thay Reggie Jackson owned and Charlie Sheen owned. It was in a B/J auction 95 k no sale then ebay 120k starting bid. Don't think it sold.

No hood emblem.

It's better with the volume off.

No Plymouth either. Think they remove them digitally no free ads, see that in commercials.

Auto Transport Service
Back