• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 Satellite rear fender top aluminum trim pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:31 PM
Reaction score
Still looking for some 66 Satellite fender top trim for restoring - primarily the left rear quarter and right side door. Please contact me if you have any that is straight and restorable.

thanks

Hmmm - I’m not sure what that is from. It looks like it has a recess lengthwise in the surface so it’s definitely not 66 Satellite. And I don’t think it’s 66/67 Charger trim. Maybe someone will recognize it.

thanks

HI. on the trim your looking for I have a lot of pieces and parts left over. Could you measure the trim then I will check mine. I have other things, I will look in those boxes to see. This stuff came off 66 Belvedere 2

I’ll do so today but to the best of my knowledge, Belvedere II cars did not have the trim along the fender ridge line like the Satellite.

Here is a photo of the trim showing the profile. This is a front fender piece. The door and rear quarter pieces have closed ends.
4ED6259E-3B42-4787-8C54-EB96B73E1F12.jpeg

The short leg is the top side and the long leg is the lower side when mounted on the fender crest.

The door piece measures 50-1/4” and the rear quarter measures 85-1/2”.

Thanks

What I have won't fit yours. Here is where the trim I have fits Belvedere 2. It stops at gas filler. You must have a Satellite

20211223_180029.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back