• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 66 Satellite rear passenger side upper trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Armand

Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
I have found everything I've been looking for except this last piece of molding. A lot of good guys on here that have helped out a bunch!

Mark

Is this the rear window moulding that fits to the outside of the car?

Is this the rear window moulding that fits to the outside of the car?
It is the one that runs down the top of the rear fender from the sail panel to the tail light. The whole trim runs to the turn signal indicator on the front fender.

Mark

I'm still looking for that trim molding if anyone has one.

Thanks
Mark

I'm still looking for that trim molding if anyone has one.

Thanks
Mark
Mark had you replied back to me at the time we discussed my having them to sell to you, another FBBO member would not have wound up with them. Sorry, but I do not have them but was planning to have you purchase them before he jumped on them. Those pieces are extremely hard and difficult to find these days. Best of luck in your search and I will keep looking for it for you on my end...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Mark had you replied back to me at the time we discussed my having them to sell to you, another FBBO member would not have wound up with them. Sorry, but I do not have them but was planning to have you purchase them before he jumped on them. Those pieces are extremely hard and difficult to find these days. Best of luck in your search and I will keep looking for it for you on my end...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I got all caught up in my daughter's graduation from college and wasn't in a place to get back to you. All my fault. I appreciate you looking for me though!!!

Mark

Mark I have that trim but I will need to look and see if it is L or R. I replaced it on a 66 Satellite convert with a NOS one a number of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back