• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Satellite Trim

cheetah400m

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
What is the going rate for the 66 satellite exterior trim? *fender, door, quarter top trim, rocker panel, wheel lip moldings*. Curious what the individual pieces cost to buy for pieces in good condition.

$1200-$1500 if you are lucky. Find a 66 Satellite parts car for 2500-3000 and use it until your car is done, then sell what's left. You will come closer to getting your money back than buying parts here and there on a individual basis.

$1200-$1500 if you are lucky. Find a 66 Satellite parts car for 2500-3000 and use it until your car is done, then sell what's left. You will come closer to getting your money back than buying parts here and there on a individual basis.
Just happen to have one. Check the For Sale forum.

I cant answer value for a full used set.
BUT, I will pay $500 for an NOS passenger side upper door moulding . I want to match the other 5 pieces that are nos

If someone knew where I could get the 2 corner pieces for around the back convertible top well I would luv to find a pair of these

I just have the top exterior trim for a hardtop unfortunately. Will keep an eye out for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back