• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 seats in a 68?

flintpunk

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
Here's one for the experts. You all know how ridiculously expensive and hard to find the seats are for the 68-70 B bodies, right? I've been looking for a full set for my 68 Satellite (which came with none). I ran across a front and rear set of benches for a 66 Coronet in extremely good condition for $200. I'm going to pick them up on Sunday, but I'm wondering if any of you know if the rears will work. I'm a fabricator/machinist, so adapting the fronts should be no biggie. It's the rears I'm wondering about. Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Al

Doubt the rear will fit. But if you're a fabricator.................

Been there, tried it , not even close , and not worth the time to fabricate , tried that too , by the time you get the frame fabbed to fit , then you get to deal with the sloppy fit of the seat covers of the "custom" fabbed frame ,

Smart move to wait on the correct seats , there out there , just gotta wait till they come along.

Auto Transport Service
Back