FOR SALE 67' 318 Drive Train Good Rebuild-able Nothing Broken

Mechanical Parts

1. Auggie56

Auggie56 FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Contact Seller
    Engine and trans is for sale previously owned by lady school teacher from Carlton Mi. I bought it off her son who said the car sat garaged for ten years when I bought it. Has 66K but the clock but must not have been maintained as it has oil starvation on start up, noisy lifter till warmed up, rough idle maybe a valve issue. The transmission don't engage for a couple of seconds when cold otherwise warmed up it shifts great. Oil was not burnt and clean. Radiator air cleaner and transmission linkages etc comes with it. I drove it to shows and on the highway so it's a good buy if your putting a car back to original. I'm putting in a big block reason for replacing it. I'm in Toledo Ohio. $500.00 and I'm firm on that price.

Thanks Auggie

DSCF4576.JPG DSCF4580.JPG
    DSCF4583.JPG DSCF4587.JPG DSCF4588.JPG

2. 69SportSatellite

69SportSatellite Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Best of luck with this. I pulled a running 318/904 A/C motor, complete from fan to transmission from my 69 Sport Satellite before swapping in a big block and I cannot even give it away...hoping it goes better for you. I had mine on the local CL for $300 and the only call I got was someone who thought I had previously worked on their car and damaged it. Wasn't me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.