• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67-70 B Body Master Cylinder

gunbunny

Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Greetings!
I normally post on forabodiesonly and if we're being honest, I know way more about A bodies than B bodies.
Which is why I'm here.
Today, I came across something and I'd like to get your opinion.
A little background, I have a little side gig selling NOS keys, locks, and lock cylinder kits.
Today, I was visiting someone who sold me some lock cylinders. While there, I noticed a shelf full of other parts he had that had a mountain of dust lying on them.
What I found is a bunch of N.O.S. Aftermarket master cylinders for 67-70 B bodies w/disk brakes. At 1st I had no interest as I deal with locks and keys.
I took note of the P/N's and I finally got around to looking into them.
It seems they're damn hard to find and the replacement's, while they will work with modifications, don't look right.
The proper NOS master cylinders are selling for $400+.
Brake lines mount on the right side (passenger) of the master cylinder instead of the left.
My question: Is there any interest in these? I don't plan t sell at $400 but thinking at least 1/2 that or more depending on what I have to pay for them.
I'll post a picture here and please let me know what you think.

brake-part.jpg

Who is the manufacturer? These would be correct for 68-70 B body non hemi. Are they 1 1/8" bore? You used to be able to by that for under $50. I guess they started to make it with ports on both sides to save cost/inventory.

To get the right idea of what are they worth you should post the boxes and the part numbers. Not to be negative but I hate old parts sitting with the ports uncapped.

Going to depend A LOT on condition.
Non Hemi ports exit towards the engine like shown, Hemi exits towards the fenderwell. So there is a market for either one

And to confirm these are Afterfmkt New units correct. so no OEM part numbers on the bottom side Like a reman might have

That said,

I can see NOS mopar ones bringing $400 ( not to me ) Not an aftermkt unit new or reman
But a nice looking aftermkts are out there and I dont think they will pull half that. BUT,,, Ive been wrong before

ps, is this Chris with the little green Dart ?????

ps, is this Chris with the little green Dart ?????

Yes, this is Chris with the Dart.
If this Bill, I turned Bob onto these for his bird. He's very happy with it.
They're new, ports capped, in dry boxes. They're not Reybestos, so have no idea who made them. I do know they're not A-1 Cardone, I won't even look at that crap. (Hard lesson learned)

Yes, this is Chris with the Dart.
If this Bill, I turned Bob onto these for his bird. He's very happy with it.
They're new, ports capped, in dry boxes. They're not Reybestos, so have no idea who made them. I do know they're not A-1 Cardone, I won't even look at that crap. (Hard lesson learned)
Yep, Its me .

sent you a pm message

Auto Transport Service
Back