• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 b-body hood interchange

absolutfrase

Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
I've a '67 GTX. Need to know what year(s) and model(s) will interchange with my hood. Want another hood to install a hood scoop and do not want to cut up my original hood. Did a search here on FBO, but only got a hit on a '71 station wagon.

Any 66/67 Satellite or Belvedere hood should work.

yep, 66 and 67 Plymouth B body only

Another "should" inexperienced answer. NO is the answer for exact fit, as the cutouts for the head light is slightly different between a 66 and 67. It is close, so if one can get a good deal on a 66 hood, go for it.
For the record, I've owned 67's for 35 years.

Last edited:
Chignikred- understand your point. Looking for functionality, perfect match is secondary.
YY1 & aeon280, thanks for the reply.
Ok, next question. How likely is it to find a decent 66-67 Satellite or Belvedere hood?

Shouldnt be too hard. Check C2C auto ranch in Denton. PM me as well I have some other contact I dont want to list on public forum.

Check in the classified forum. I have a 67 Coronet and a 70 Road runner hood is a fit except 3/4 inch longer. All of these cars are real close.

Shouldnt be too hard. Check C2C auto ranch in Denton. PM me as well I have some other contact I dont want to list on public forum.
Hey there, I'm searching for some A-pillars, thought you might have a line on some 66-67 b bodies getting parted out?

Check with Joel in Edinburgh, Pa. on the exterior parts for sale forum and the parting out cars forum in the marketplace . He has a few 66/67 b bodies that have been picked over but I would be willing to bet the pillars are still on them.

Hey there, I'm searching for some A-pillars, thought you might have a line on some 66-67 b bodies getting parted out?
Do you need the interior trim piece or the actual roof support?

If you’re looking to put a scoop on it, why not look at Fiberglass options? There’s a number of companies out there that do 66-67 fiberglass.

Have thought about fiberglass route, but wanted to see if I could track down a metal hood. Slim pickings out there, but the search continues. Thanks for input.

I have the steel one I took off my 66 I would sell but I'm in NJ so not sure how that help you..

Auto Transport Service
Back