• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 b body scoop ?

evanbrendel

Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score
are there any 67 scoops beside the gtx for a 67 plymouth if not i guess im gona run a hemi scoop like on the blue 65? in the forsale section

Check out vfnfiberglass.com or paddockparts.com. They have the era correct scoops for the 67 B-body. You also have kramerauto.com with the correct scoop. Take care and have a great day.

i think this is what im gona use its the 5 inch i duno if thats to much or if i should use the 3

6467hemiscoop.jpg

There is a 67 Hemi hood scoop that was used on the WO and RO factory package cars.

Kramer I believe carries the WO and the RO restamps. They have a 5" I think, I can't remember for sure.

yes sir, bolt on to stock steel hood with a hole that I cut in the bottom.

Threaded studs are molded into the bottom of the scoop!

i think this is what im gona use its the 5 inch i duno if thats to much or if i should use the 3

I would definately use the 5". They say that many hood scoops are really useless as they are not high enough to catch the air that is flowing off the front of the car and bouncing over the top of the hood.

That's why the T/A scoop was made the way it was....up out of the boundary layer

Max Wedge, it just has A$$ kicker written all over it. My 2 cents.

This one:

Larry Augestein at Sled City Fiberglass.

Sled City Fiberglass ('62 -'68 fiberglass parts to fit Dodge and Plymouth)
P.O.Box 944
Grove City, Ohio 43123
e-mail [email protected] or phone 1-614-875-0369

For looks, the 3", for performance and not so much looks go with the 5", it winds up looking like a box on your hood...but thats just my opinion...I'm too late in this coversation anyway!

Auto Transport Service
Back