• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 B-Body Underdash Vent Hoses

67 GTX

Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been looking to get underdash vent hoses for my 67 GTX. But no matter where I look online, nothing is available for 67 B bodies. I can find 66 and earlier, and 68 and later.
I asked a Carlisle, and was told that 67 is weird because it has different diameters for the inlet and outlet sides?

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Hey Guys,

I've been looking to get underdash vent hoses for my 67 GTX. But no matter where I look online, nothing is available for 67 B bodies. I can find 66 and earlier, and 68 and later.
I asked a Carlisle, and was told that 67 is weird because it has different diameters for the inlet and outlet sides?

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I used the 68 and later non A/C kit from classic industries and they worked just fine.

I used the 68 and later non A/C kit from classic industries and they worked just fine.

Did you have to modify it at all, or it just went right in?

I'm assuming you have your original 67 non-AC heater box unit installed?

Correct I have the original box. No mods needed. They both slid on with some resistance, and after one season on the road they are still connected.

Auto Transport Service
Back