• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 belv. 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beep!Beep!

Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
67 belvedere 4dr ,mainly stripped, has 318 poly, 727, 8 3/4 rear complete open gear,firewall nice ,rear wheel wells, and good roof . No other body parts see photos. 25431 area code wv. $500.00 or part out. It has wheels and tires so can be loaded on trailer.

20200728_115344.jpg 20200728_115424.jpg 20200728_115437.jpg 20180903_104518.jpg

Im looking for a rust free shell to use in restoring my 70 convertible (all the lower stuff on my convert is rotted). Are the frame rails, rockers and lower A-pillars in good condition?

Im looking for a rust free shell to use in restoring my 70 convertible (all the lower stuff on my convert is rotted). Are the frame rails, rockers and lower A-pillars in good condition?
I'll pull it out and get some more information about that

I
The torsion bar cross member is rusted on outer ends both sides, the rest looks good, the front floors need replaced
I checked it out the torsion bar cross frame is rusted out on both sides of the car on the ends and floor pans are not good .From that point forward is good and rear frame is good.The rocker panels are good I can cut out what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back