• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 belvedere AC ducts, controls and heater core

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsd1967

Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale 1967 AC/heater box $100 plus shipping from the toledo, ohio area.

All ductwork and vents shown have been sold and this add is only for the main box and controls.

I'm not sure of the condition of the heater core as it was not hooked up when I bought the car, but it was holding antifreeze (it spilled out as I removed the unit.

photo 1.JPGphoto8.JPG

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 545
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 493
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 490
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 492
  • photo 6.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
I would be interested in the flex hose between the heater box and the driver side vent flex hose if you decide to separate and of this stuff.

To any potential buyers you cannot go wrong with this seller, he is a straight shooter all the way. Sigh...I should buy this for a spare lol.

Jeremiah....thanks for the compliment. For now I would like to keep it as complete as possible.

Also for potential buyers, I didn't mean to include the dash mounted vent....I really don't want a big hole in my dash. If it's a deal breaker, I can include it......I'll just find a way to mount gauges in there.

The chrome on the vent components is in really good condition...poor cell phone picture quality doesn't show it.

Thank you I appreciate it. I would be happy to buy all of the vents/duct work and the water valve if you decide to split it up.

Do you still have the dash controls, and do the buttons push in and pop out? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back