• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Belvedere II gas tank pad

Mr. Belvedere II

Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of the install of the gas tank pad? Just want to get placement correct. Pretty sure I can manage, but would like to see what others have done!

Anyone have pics of the install of the gas tank pad? Just want to get placement correct. Pretty sure I can manage, but would like to see what others have done!
I don't have a pic but mine were centred but more to the front of the car . I think even with the tank by the front. Even overhung a bit towards the front of the car

Last edited:
Maybe this helps. Tank is from a 67 Belvedere II, removed last fall. Pad is stuck to the tank.
IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

While we are looking at the gas tank, does anyone know if the rubber ring around the small vent pipe ( see attached picture) can be purchased for replacement? Mine looks worse than this one and and I thought I'd change before I put my tank back in the car.
Gas Tank rubber ring.JPG

While we are looking at the gas tank, does anyone know if the rubber ring around the small vent pipe ( see attached picture) can be purchased for replacement? Mine looks worse than this one and and I thought I'd change before I put my tank back in the car. View attachment 1276958
Try DMT. Some repo’s aren’t very good.

While we are looking at the gas tank, does anyone know if the rubber ring around the small vent pipe ( see attached picture) can be purchased for replacement? Mine looks worse than this one and and I thought I'd change before I put my tank back in the car. View attachment 1276958
I may have what you need, I'll send you a PM.

Auto Transport Service
Back