• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Charger - What's it worth?

Michael Martin

Local time
10:10 AM
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out the right price for a 67 Charger I'm selling. My buddy bought it before he passed away and only had time to do a little work on it (welded new rocker on passenger side, de-rusted and prepped the windshield channels). I'm also offering up a 440 and trans out of a 79 Jamboree. It's a project car but almost complete with extra parts (deck lid, back lens with a few cracks, wing windows, steering wheel, 3 dash boards). I'm a Cadillac & Mercury guy, so I'm a bit out of my element. Is it best to try to sell locally? I had a guy in Michigan (one of the Mid-rustern states) ready to buy, but shipping made it too expensive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!
Here's the car:
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/1967-charger-project-car.219794/

To me the $5500 you are asking seems fair, would certainly have to be seen though... Personally I don't think I would be much interested in the engine but thats just me.

Auto Transport Service
Back