• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 column

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have the shaft length for a 67 b-body, manual steering column, floor shift? Mine's collapsed and need to go back to oem. PM me please. Thanks.

Anyone have the shaft length for a 67 b-body, manual steering column, floor shift? Mine's collapsed and need to go back to oem. PM me please. Thanks.
Quick note. Our Charger has a length of about 46 and 1/4 to the end of the coupler that goes on the steering box shaft, didn’t have time to set up PM.

Won't the holes line up where the plastic "give ways" go?

Maybe a mistake. Went back out to remeasure. My column has been out for over a year. The coupler was not in the right spot.
I measured from the top of the shaft to the hole in the bottom of the shaft, firewall side of the coupler. 42 and a half inches. Hopes this helps. I would think any 67 b body column should work.
Complete manual columns were going as much as 250.00 .Power steering columns 175.00.
Don’t know about now.

Auto Transport Service
Back