• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 440 Taillight Lens

retmsg

Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
I need help locating both the left and right tail light lens for my '67 Coronet 440. The lens I have now are cracked. I've been looking on the internet and have found the majority of them are cracked.

Does anyone know if I could use the standard Coronet lens fit? If so, I could epoxy my good chrome rings to the center portion.

Do the Coronet R/T lens fit the taillight mounting bracket for the Coronet 440?

Looking for any possibly solution.

It took me quite a while to find a semi-decent pair for sale here, and I think you are just gonna have to keep and eye out wait for a deal. They also come up once in a while on ebay, but the prices tend to go up quite a bit for nice examples.

Before I found my current pair, I seriously considered trying to making my own silicone molds and the making own duplicate one-piece lenses (mold the whole shape including the chrome). I might still try one of these days.

Good Luck finding a pair.

Auto Transport Service
Back