• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 500 side molding

steve817

Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
Today I ran across a large box in the storage container labeled "67 Coronet trim". As I recall, I had all the side moldings (-1 piece) for my 67 Coronet 500 and sent everything off to get stripped, straightened, anodized, polished and painted with correct black. I also sent all the connecting tabs and original hardware for re-plating. The car was sold about 7 years ago and I will never use this beautiful set of moldings. My plan was to build the nicest 67 500 on the planet, however, ended up purchasing a survivor 67 RT. Anyway, I'm calling on you folks for help as to where the best place to sell this complete set of moldings. My first thought was here as well as MCG classifieds. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of pics to get an idea of these pieces. I only opened one sealed bag for the pics and all others are still sealed and wrapped. I will contact the person who completed the work to get a selling price. I know it wont be inexpensive, as he performs much of the work for high end builders on concours Mopars. Thanks for any advise.

IMG_8817.jpg IMG_8818.jpg

I think Mike 67 was needing that molding you might want to start a conversation with him

Definitely looking for the complete set. Pm sent

Auto Transport Service
Back