• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 Coronet Door parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike67

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the door handle offset link rod and clips. This goes from the handle button down to the latch mechanism.
Also need the small clip that attaches the cylinder lock arm linkage to the door latch.
Need the bezel nut for a remote side mirror, and a passenger side door mirror, driver quality is fine.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Screenshot_20190728-163530.jpg Screenshot_20190728-163607.jpg Screenshot_20190729-081714.jpg

I will go look in my boxes of 66 parts I think I have a remote mirror bezel. I will check and get back to you.. Might have the other stuff too.

Can anyone tell me if the remote mirrors are side specific or are they interchangeable?
Thanks

Ok went out and looked. Apparently the remote mirror is on my car. So thats where that is. And all I have is the z looking bar. No clips.. Sorry thought I could help.

I have a couple of the clips and maybe an extra lock bar. The remote mirrors are side specific. the passenger side has a longer cable than the driver side and they are rarer because they were not standard equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back