• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet Hdtp rear quarter glass hardware

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
Getting ready to install the rear quarter glass in the 67 Coronet RT. I’ve located the bolts but was wondering what you guys have used in the past for both the bushing that fits it the glass and what to use on each side of the glass to insulate bolt washer and aluminum frame from direct contact with glass. I don’t see any vendor that makes a kit for this.

Cut the bushings from vacuum hose. Detroit muscle tech has the gasket for the for the lift bracket.

Place a strip of Glass setting tape on bottom of glass. I know it has no grove. Apply with cement. Then get some felt and cut circles using the bolts with washers for pattern. Their you go. Should you need any parts a have everything in spares that i have zinc plated.

Place a strip of Glass setting tape on bottom of glass. I know it has no grove. Apply with cement. Then get some felt and cut circles using the bolts with washers for pattern. Their you go. Should you need any parts a have everything in spares that i have zinc plated.
so i can send you all my parts to zinc plate ??

Glass setting tape should be brushed with ATF . It soaks into the rubber material and locks the glass in place.

Auto Transport Service
Back