• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Coronet - Not Mine - $3800

Even comes with the highly sought after B body trailer hitch! Car looks like it's all there. Don't understand people that take the time to list something and then ZERO details.

Possibly the poster knows nothing about the car ? Posting for a friend or a relative that has passed ? Who knows ? A hard sell without details

well, we know it's a 500 and appears to have 383 badges

That would be enough for me to go look....

...if it were a thousand miles or so closer.

Even comes with the highly sought after B body trailer hitch! Car looks like it's all there. Don't understand people that take the time to list something and then ZERO details.
except it's a :poke: barn find :bananadance:

If I had the change, I would look at it for myself. It would fit better in the barn than the 71 charger

OK I'll buy it and trade it for the Charger any day!

500's don't show up all that much.....

So, the 500 would be the top of the Coronet line for 2 door hardtops ? Bucket seats, center console standard or options ? 383 or 383 hi-performance ?

It does look light in the front, perhaps the engine is not installed ? I am curious enough to make a call, maybe go look at what its condition really is...

Please go take a look........
From the few pics:
R/T was the top dog model, but
It's a 500, tail finish panel & grille - big bucks!
383 4 barrel emblems = HP
Typical of the breed, auto on floor, possibly column? One of the best interiors ever!
NY cars scare me rust wise.....
Inquiring minds need to know

So, the 500 would be the top of the Coronet line for 2 door hardtops ? Bucket seats, center console standard or options ? 383 or 383 hi-performance ?

It does look light in the front, perhaps the engine is not installed ? I am curious enough to make a call, maybe go look at what its condition really is...

please let us know if you get anwyheres w that ad.
he hasnt been replying to texts.

I just spoke to him, he already sold the car. He has a 440 that he says is a 67. He said the car had a 383, ( he said 386) that went with it and he's going to sell the 440 in the spring and did not want to say for how much yet. So, a dry hole.

it looks fairly unmolested and could possibly even be original paint

When I bought my Coronet 500 up in Messena, NY I was the first caller about 20 minutes after she posted it up. It was in better condition than this one and the motor was in it. For $3750. 4 years ago.

The good ones priced too low are usually gone in about a 1/2 hour.

The good ones priced too low are usually gone in about a 1/2 hour.
My wife was looking for one for me one day and she just happened to be on CRList when it popped up. I was in the truck and pulling a trailer in less than 40 minutes...

I was going back and forth in my mind as to what I wanted to do. I am sure if I had gone and looked at it, it would probably be in my garage by now. So, I will stick to 1 project instead of 2. Besides a divorce would be expensive....

Auto Transport Service
Back