• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet R/T exhaust pipes

Officer Higgins

Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Good used alluminized tail pipes early yearone reproduction pipes. I replaced them because they didn't present correctly when looking at car from behind turndown style. Other then right side pipe not exactly bent correctly they are in nice shape. Any interest contact me for pictures.

Good used alluminized tail pipes early yearone reproduction pipes. I replaced them because they didn't present correctly when looking at car from behind turndown style. Other then right side pipe not exactly bent correctly they are in nice shape. Any interest contact me for pictures.

Per the rules on the site - please read them and follow them - Pictures and price are to be included in the post - if not, the post will be deleted.

Please update your post to include pictures and price - Thanks.

Per the rules on the site - please read them and follow them - Pictures and price are to be included in the post - if not, the post will be deleted.

Please update your post to include pictures and price - Thanks.
Thanks

Will they fit gtx 440 and are they still worth shipping and how much JC 7138051599

Auto Transport Service
Back