• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Coronet rear seat question...

rod440

Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
Is there a difference in the rear seat between the hardtop and the 2 door sedan? My car is a '67 Coronet Deluxe 2 door sedan,it needs new seat covers but I can't seem to find them for a sedan,only a hardtop.

Inquiring minds want to know, what the heck is the difference? Tad shorter in width?

Interesting question. On 4 door sedans, the seat bottoms are finished on the sides, and the front corners are rounded. On 2 door hardtops, the seat bottoms are square on the corners, and I dont believe the upholstery is finished where the seats are butted up to the side panels. What does the 2 door sedan bottom look like on the front corners?

After looking at photos of 4 door cars I think the 2 door sedan is the same with the rounded corners on the bottom like BBD noted. I think I might be seeing a rear seat delete in the near future...

Auto Transport Service
Back