• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet

KC 2

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi. I'm the owner of a 1967 Coronet. I've stripped the car down and It's off to the stripper this week. I've uncover some minor problems but the biggest issue I'm having is finding parts. Most major sheet metal parts (floor pans, trunk pan, etc) I've located but not much else for my year. I've been to AMD, Sherwood, Dante's. Can anyone point me to another site that may be 67 b body friendly. Getting frustrated. Looking for inner fr fender splash panels. Also does anyone know where I can get info on what years will interchange parts with my ride. Thank for any help.

Uh, THIS site is the most 66/67 friendly site I know of.

I'm looking for 66 parts- specifically a pass side fender.

If those splash shields are the same a 66, I might have a pair.

PM me your location.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the quarter patch thread by kb67... (if you need quarter work)

Welcome aboard! Your on the best Mopar site with a BUNCH of great guys and gals, No use trying to find a friendlier one, your already here!! Enjoy...

welcome to FBBO...

I'm working on buying a 66 Coronet 440, if I can get it, it will be for parts as I'm hoping some of the car will fit my 67.

Uh, THIS site is the most 66/67 friendly site I know of.

I'm looking for 66 parts- specifically a pass side fender.

If those splash shields are the same a 66, I might have a pair.

PM me your location.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the quarter patch thread by kb67... (if you need quarter work)

Thanks for the info. sorry I haven't replied sooner. I think they'll fit these years are almost the same body style. Thanks to the rest for the welcome. I know I'll be asking a few more questions in the future

Auto Transport Service
Back