• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Dodge Coronet R/T Deck lid and hood

Bold & Old

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
I am still kind of green :D behind the ears on Mopar interchangeable parts.

My question is the 1966 Coronet 2dr HT rear deck lid and hood the same as the 1967 coronet R/T Deck lid and hood the same other than the one hood drilled for the hood scoop?

The dodge lettering on both front and back the same?

Thanks guys for some special help......... I found a nice set for the 1966.:usflag:

No, no and no.
Deck lid way different. Look at photos of the car. But any 1967 deck lid will work from a 2 door or 4 door.

Hood doesn’t have access holes in the underside for scoop nuts. Possibly may be the same otherwise.
(I have a 67 RT hood off the car I can photograph)

Emblems are a different style, Fronts are flat on top 1966. vs Black painted recess 1967.
Rears are unique to RT and 500

Last edited:
My deck lids trailing crimped edge has some mud issues.

I may be able to salvage my original lid when i tear into it.

Thanks again!:thumbsup:

the only diffract between the 66 and 67 truck lid is the reverse lights are in the truck lid on a 66 and not on a 67. the hoods are the same other than the holes for the R/T scoop

the only diffract between the 66 and 67 truck lid is the reverse lights are in the truck lid on a 66 and not on a 67. the hoods are the same other than the holes for the R/T scoop
Yes, the inner structure of the hood is different between 66 and 67. Also your quarters are different, as well as the trunk lid which you stated.

Auto Transport Service
Back