• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 67 dodge coronet r/t qtr panel emblems originals

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparjohnny

Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
See pics one has a clear cast number of 2839636 the other one is covered with copper and silver restoration process both are extremely nice.300.00 IMG_0823.jpgIMG_0821.jpgIMG_0824.jpg

there are no repops for a 67 coronet just 68 and they do not fit the 67 coronet correctly.

This is correct, the real deal 67' emblems have a curve to them that fit the quarter panel where the later model emblems that are being passed off as fitting the 67's lay flat on the car and stick out somewhat.

Just bought some 67 repops....they don't fit exactly like some would want and my Son sent this link to me but my car is a nice driver and I couldn't sleep paying 300 for emblems that , although not perfect, I paid 70 bucks delivered.

67 r/t emblems

you could have had these for slightly more than 70.00, how about 100.00 not perfect but they fit.has the correct cast numbers

you could have had these for slightly more than 70.00, how about 100.00 not perfect but they fit.has the correct cast numbers

If you had them at that price originally instead of the 300, I would of...heck of a reduction or high hopes for a fish

ya,i put in the add or best offer,i do not need them i have a roadrunner,someone out there will see them and want them,you have cool looking r/t that color is smooth looking,i had a 67 r/t for a few months,but decided the roadrunner is the one for me.

Thanks for the compliment..the 67R/T is not as popular as the 68 on up muscle cars...called the "square car" by some but a few of us like it...good luck with the runner...they're nice cars..can accept a huge rear tire compared to the 67's and parts are more available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back