• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67' Faux GTX

It's on order 49.95 plus no shipping many thanks.

Being not educated on this engine I could have saved a boatload of money by putting in a forged crankshaft. I had bought a power steering pump specifically for this crank over a hundred invested in it when I already picked one for the other crank, resealed it, and painted it. Will list it for sale on the forum later.

Again many thanks

No problem. I was in the midst of trying to figure out if my cast crank 400 would work with the cast crank 440 converter and came across that flexplate. I remembered your thread and figured this information may help you out. Free shipping....an unexpected bonus!

Buying stuff twice because of ma Mopar’s idiosyncrasies. Been there too many times. I guess the only ones we can blame is ourselves for not doing the research. At least you have a chance of recouping some of your money.

Over the past couple of days, I installed the last frame stiffener painted and installed the original steering gearbox which in the future I will replace. Started cleaning up the steering linkage but I'll have to wait to buy new grease seals, they are kinda expensive for what you get. So what's holding me up? The upper control arm on the right. As before they looked like originals but the right ball joint came out of the arm and my attempts to save it failed. I found a pair of tubular ones, ordered them in and the hole on the bushing was nine sixteenths instead of half an inch. I tried to get the seller to measure others in his stock but I was told that was not possible. So they are returned to him on his dime. I'll be out there in a couple of days other duties are calling me now.

Best of luck to you guys on your projects.

Yesterday touched up the underside paint job and painted the glove box lid. Spent time looking for two parts that are a-wall gas pedal and the brake pedal assembly. No work today as we are in a cold snap and my heater ran all the time I was out there yesterday.

No garage time still since last Saturday as it's been below freezing here and my furnace ran all day. Gotta break down and insulate the ceiling, walls were done when I built the garage but since I didn't spend much time out there I didn't insulate the ceiling.

Did bring into the basement all the linkages and nuts and bolts to clean in a shaker and zink plate. So far so good.

Auto Transport Service
Back