• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 fender help!

mobbybege

Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
First does anyone make patch panels for the lower rear of the front fenders? Second are there any replacement fender splash guards available today? the metal piece attached to the fender
I can take pictures tomorrow for you nice fellow Mopar people.
thanks in advance...I'm in a pinch

I'm guessing it's a '67 Satellite by your icon.
I'm not sure about the front fender patch panels but the inner fender splash shields are available. A quick web search should find some for you. There are also 'seals' that clip to the panels that seal between the shield and inner fender. I got mine from Richard O'Shields in Georgia.

I'm guessing it's a '67 Satellite by your icon.
I'm not sure about the front fender patch panels but the inner fender splash shields are available. A quick web search should find some for you. There are also 'seals' that clip to the panels that seal between the shield and inner fender. I got mine from Richard O'Shields in Georgia.

Thanks for your reply I really Appreciate it...but are you sure they are for a 67? I found 68 and above but not 67.

Thanks for your reply I really Appreciate it...but are you sure they are for a 67? I found 68 and above but not 67.
I spoke with an AMD dealer a couple years ago about my ‘66 and he said they were available. Please remember that ‘66 and ‘67 fenders are different so I don’t know if ‘67s are available .
Also try CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX. They had a set for ‘66 and may have ‘67s. They’re used but the pics they sent me looked rust free. Good luck.

Last edited:
I did a search on Summit Racing and this came up. Part Number: AMD-251-2468-P

thank
I did a search on Summit Racing and this came up. Part Number: AMD-251-2468-P
Thanks for the help buddy. I'm going to give ctc a call. the summit part number is for a 68 and above it says. it looks really close to my 67s....but mine are all rusty so it's hard to tell. I don't want to order them and have to send them right back... again thanks so much for the help.

I spoke with an AMD dealer a couple years ago about my ‘66 and he said they were available. Please remember that ‘66 and ‘67 fenders are different so I don’t know if ‘67s are available .
Also try CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX. They had a set for ‘66 and may have ‘67s. They’re used but the pics they sent me looked rust free. Good luck.

CTC folks will be of little help, and if they do have the fenders.....get 20 pics of each side. Joint is right down the road from me.....

Mine were rusty too. I blasted them and applied a 415.
Not sure how bad yours are but mine were 'restorable'
Sorry I can't be more help.

IMG_0207.JPG

No patch panels available, that I could ever find. Made my own and came out pretty decent. I have since found a pair of rust free fenders but took quite awhile of searching.

well here's an update: the AMD-251-2468-P is definitely for 68 and above cars. I ordered a set. they are too far off to modify( at least with my skill level). sending them back today
i found a set of splash guards from yearone for a 67. only problem is they have no pictures and they say they are made from fiberglass. has anyone seen these before?

I'm gonna go to Carlisle and hope I'll find a needle in a hay stack. if not I'll buy the fiberglass from yearone..

I am almost sure Joe Phillips makes those patch panels for the front fenders, not sure on the splash guards though going to be looking for some myself soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back