• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 fender tag

dodgedream

Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
Have been working on my car and finally took a few minutes to sit back and relax. Here is the fender and vin tag. What can anybody tell me about this car. It looks have been born to be an automatic yellow small block car. Will be a 440 4 speed with buckets when finished. Gonna do the rough around the edges look and just enjoy it for a couple of years then who knows

0F3132D7-D79F-43F2-8A1E-72E489C04D5A.jpeg 8A9A1810-5826-421E-8624-E9A8F8108BDF.jpeg

Body Type: W = Dodge Coronet / Charger
Price Class: H = High
Body Type: 23 = 2 Door Hardtop
Engine: F = 318 230HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Year: 7 = 1967
Sequence Number: 209370 = 109370th Vehical Built

CAR: Dodge Coronet 440 2 Door Hardtop
ENGINE: 318cid 2-bbl V8
TRANSMISSION: 3-Speed Automatic
TIRES: 7.75 x 14 WSW
MODEL YEAR: 1967
BUILD DATE: April 29.
AXLE: 2.94 Rear Axle Ratio
INTERIOR: High Trim Grade, Vinyl Split Bench Seats. Black Interior.
PAINT: Yellow (Dodge, Plymouth), Daffodil Yellow (Chrysler, Imperial).
OTHER: Black (Dodge, Plymouth), Formal Black (Chrysler, Imperial) Upper Door Frame Color.

MOLDINGS:

ABC OPTIONS:
S1: Air Conditioning
X1: Tinted Glass (all)

abc OPTIONS:
h7: Fender or Hood Mounted Turn Signal Indicators

Last edited:
4 days after my car. Nice.

The fender tag decoder is a bit of a pain to use. You have to align the codes with the letters and or options. The first time I did it I had a couple codes wrong which were S and X codes. Both being 1's And having them misaligned with the decoder letters. I got them moved to the right letter and bingo there ya go.

i tried the decoder but got several unknowns and figured somebody familiar with the fender codes could answer the issue quickly and I was correct. A quick answer and I am not pulling out what is left of my hair trying to figure out what i did wrong with the decoder

Auto Transport Service
Back