• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GTX Fender Emblem Placement

67gtx

Local time
10:46 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have measurements for drilling the fender emblem holes on a 67 GTX?

Surely someone can provide some measurements? Car had sheet metal replaced years back and the emblems were in the glovebox when I bought the car.

I will have to remove an emblem to expose the mounting holes for measurement from some reference but I’ll try to do so this morning.

Here are mine but a word of caution as I know the right fender on mine was replaced by a prior owner with a Belvedere fender. It appears the GTX emblem might be a little too far back compared to the Left side which is original as far as I know. We probably need someone to measure their right fender or at least post a close up picture to compare it to. Last photo has measurements.

Right side - Note the G lines up with the second letter under Belvedere. I suspect it should line up with the left side of the "L" to center it a little better. Hopefully someone can verify on an original car.

IMG_5406.JPG

Left side which to best of my knowledge is the original fender. Note the X lines up on the back side with the start of the 3rd letter which appears to center it a little better with the Belvedere name plate.

IMG_5408.JPG

Dimensions - measured from rear end of fender with a tape. Also the dimension from the bottom of the Belvedere emblem is shown.

IMG_5409.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back