• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 GTX Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for one reverse light lens for my 67 GTX. Not sure if the two sides are different but if so, I need the passenger side. I also need the plastic trim piece that mounts under the steering column (black) and also the plastic panel that mounts on the glove box door.

I'm looking for one reverse light lens for my 67 GTX. Not sure if the two sides are different but if so, I need the passenger side. I also need the plastic trim piece that mounts under the steering column (black) and also the plastic panel that mounts on the glove box door.
I have the plastic glove box cover

I have the plastic glove box cover

i have both side for 67 gtx rear light lens- here are pics

FullSizeRender (5).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

I have the rev lenses and the black piece that goes under the steering wheel. I'll send pics later today. Thanks Paul

"I have the plastic glove box cover" -Please PM me pics & price.

"i have both side for 67 gtx rear light lens- here are pics"- Please let me know your price.

"I have the rev lenses and the black piece that goes under the steering wheel. I'll send pics later today. Thanks Paul"-OK, thanks.

for the 2 lens as pictured $50 shipped via usps priority
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back