• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 GTX Silver Bullet Dream Car Garage 2004 TV series Vintage Dream Car

I watch that video on YouTube all the time that's a awesome car........ but didn't the car come with a dana under it

Would love to own that car! But that'll never happen! So I'll settle for the Die Cast of it. If anyone has or knows of one for sale let me know! Serious buyer! P.M. me here

I got 1 that came with the car IlI' keep you in mind if I want to sell it

IMG_20180126_175405220_TOP.jpg IMG_20170821_162226762_HDR.jpg

I've heard that the Silver Bullet is the only car known to have never lost a race. Ever! Pretty spectacular considering how many challenges it had by some of the fastest cars around. I'm sure there are some out there now-a-days that could get past it but what a past.

Just in case you really need a silver bullet in your garage, we have one for sale. When this car had the small 426 hemi it was only running 9.80 and now it has a new Tony Depello 528 Hemi built around a Mopar Siamese block. Ready to race on the street or at your favorite track. Contact Sled City Fiberglass

I have a parts car with the silver special interior.

I only found a small part of the build sheet, but it's that bottom that has "SILVER SPL" on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back