• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 HP 915 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmark

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice matched pair of 67 HP from GTX. Real HP heads are stamped HP from the factory. They came off a running motor. They have bronze wall guides and positive seals. They are not stock seals. The guides I checked were good and tight but it will need a valve job. The seats don’t appear to be pounded out or cut too deep on the valve job. I have a few pictures but can disassemble anything you need and take pictures and post them later. $600 plus shipping. Heads are located in Abilene Texas.

Hers some pictures

4AD69A56-3E4F-48EF-BD49-ED454FBBB412.jpeg

714A93FD-D71F-4DBA-B83B-1C0514665D1D.jpeg

F0D880F5-2D16-45E9-9279-F16466C8CE8F.jpeg

Very tempting! Your are just over 2 hours away. Not sure what they'll need. Any way to have a machine shop check them, to see if they need anything? Unleaded Hardened seats installed?

I can dissassble them. I hate to vat them because they rust. They are good and oily right now. My performance shop here in town cooks them in an oven and then blast them. I don’t think they have hardened seats. I can check. I think the work was done long ago and hardened seats were not something that everyone did. I’ll text you my number in a pm and you can call and talk.

Have these been sold

Can you tell me do you still have the heads thank you Rob

I have a nice matched pair of 67 HP from GTX. Real HP heads are stamped HP from the factory. They came off a running motor. They have bronze wall guides and positive seals. They are not stock seals. The guides I checked were good and tight but it will need a valve job. The seats don’t appear to be pounded out or cut too deep on the valve job. I have a few pictures but can disassemble anything you need and take pictures and post them later. $600 plus shipping. Heads are located in Abilene Texas

I have a nice matched pair of 67 HP from GTX. Real HP heads are stamped HP from the factory. They came off a running motor. They have bronze wall guides and positive seals. They are not stock seals. The guides I checked were good and tight but it will need a valve job. The seats don’t appear to be pounded out or cut too deep on the valve job. I have a few pictures but can disassemble anything you need and take pictures and post them later. $600 plus shipping. Heads are located in Abilene Texas.
What is your bottom line; shipped to 90732? Your mailbox is full.

Thanks, Dan

Still available?

I’m working on a couple of deals at the moment. One of them is local so no shipping is involved. These are nice heads so my price is fair at $600.

I’m working on a couple of deals at the moment. One of them is local so no shipping is involved. These are nice heads so my price is fair at $600.
If you decide to ship them and can do so reasonably, let me know.

Thanks, Dan

Still have the deal working but slow. My sister passed away on April 2 so it’s been a lot to do since then. Have not been on the board at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back