• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Lower Quarter Quality

Mike67

Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone used these panels? Not sure of mtg, ebay specials...are they better than nothing?
Also what about the trunk extensions?
Thanks

Screenshot_20180309-065659.png Screenshot_20180309-065710.png

They are very crude. A good body person with fabricating skills could do better. But if yours is completely rotten away, then this may be your only choice other than purchasing a good used piece. Most definitely, I would look into purchasing good used rust free trunk extensions as none of the reproductions fit that well without some major tweaking that I have been around.

I have a set of the Sherman wheelwell quarters, and have held them up against the car, they don't look too bad.
I have a break and a bead roller for the trunk extensions and could fab those pretty easily. I don't have a roller for the lower quarters contour.... these were all I've been able to find...
.Im probably going to go ahead and buy them and see how it works out...
Thanks

Two members on this site have used panels similar to if not those actual panels and have had good results.

There are threads with pics.

I have a set of the Sherman wheelwell quarters, and have held them up against the car, they don't look too bad.
I have a break and a bead roller for the trunk extensions and could fab those pretty easily. I don't have a roller for the lower quarters contour.... these were all I've been able to find...
.Im probably going to go ahead and buy them and see how it works out...
Thanks
Let me know mike my quarters are decent but the guy before me cut the fender lip off for the slicks instead of just rolling them so they lost a lot of stiffness

I never saw those quarter extensions before. Shermans are all I thought were out there.

Also, those trunk extensions don't say Coronet. The driver's side should have a big hole for the gas filler column.

I never saw those quarter extensions before. Shermans are all I thought were out there.

Also, those trunk extensions don't say Coronet. The driver's side should have a big hole for the gas filler column.

In the listing it has 66-67 Coronet, Belv & Satellite. Typically those pics are just for illustrations.

I won't buy a part like that unless I'm shown a pic of the actual part.

Auto Transport Service
Back